Cost of living in Katerini, Greece vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 170 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 47577.131 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is about the same as in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 96,200,000 in Tabriz you would need to make just about ﷼ 95,438,612 (€2,006) in Katerini.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $25,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Gainesville, Florida costs $0.55 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Burgos costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Melbourne costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Almaty costs 80 KZT (about 2 hours ago)