Cost of living in Kasese, Uganda vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 170 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 11.364 IRR / UGX *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kasese (Uganda) is 43% cheaper than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 109,000,000 in Tabriz you would need to make just about ﷼ 62,241,085 (5,477,186 Shilling) in Kasese.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Foshan costs 50元 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guangzhou costs 50元 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Felipe costs CH$10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $60 (about 3 hours ago)