Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 201 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 47347.079 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 27% more expensive than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 123,731,975 (€2,613) in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 97,700,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hong Kong costs HK$17 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Jackson, Mississippi costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fortaleza costs R$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)