Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 3813.237 IRR / CZK *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 52% more expensive than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 169,900,853 (44,556 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 112,000,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,548 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Beirut costs 8,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Frankfurt am Main costs €467 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 5,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corunna costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)