Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 342 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 99.808 IRR / KZT *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 56% cheaper than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 112,000,000 in Tabriz you would need to make just about ﷼ 48,769,433 (488,633 KZT) in Karaganda.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 350 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $470 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php100 (about 2 hours ago)