Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 170 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 1429.056 IRR / TWD *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 6% more expensive than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 108,998,590 (76,273 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 103,000,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santa Rosa costs ARS $56 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London costs £449 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €479 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $16 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €40 (about 4 hours ago)