Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 170 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 2342.668 IRR / ZMW *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 32% cheaper than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 93,800,000 in Tabriz you would need to make just about ﷼ 63,326,811 (27,032 Kwacha) in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,378 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Francisco, California costs $35 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $2,745 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Halifax costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €45 (about 3 hours ago)