Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 208%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 9709.861 IRR / SEK *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 157% more expensive than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 242,745,541 (25,000 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 94,600,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dallas, Texas costs $1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $8 (43 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salinas, Ecuador costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)