Cost of living in İzmir, Turkey vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 576 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 6132.427 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in İzmir (Turkey) is 36% cheaper than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 105,000,000 in Tabriz you would need to make just about ﷼ 67,218,204 (10,961TL) in İzmir.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,600 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.99 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (about 3 hours ago)