Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,711 prices entered by 449 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 6131.829 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 34% cheaper than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 93,800,000 in Tabriz you would need to make just about ﷼ 62,296,529 (10,160TL) in Istanbul.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Felipe costs CH$10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,200,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,700 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $0.92 (about 3 hours ago)