Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 549 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 253.440 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 52% cheaper than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 97,200,000 in Tabriz you would need to make just about ﷼ 46,502,415 (₨183,485) in Islamabad.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangalore costs ₨84 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $35 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarajevo costs 300KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly rent - 85m2 in New York City costs $860 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Guntur costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 25 (about 2 hours ago)