Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 209 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 47747.569 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 36% more expensive than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 135,560,707 (€2,839) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 99,900,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,440 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Providence, Rhode Island costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Ahmednagar costs ₨235 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)