Cost of living in Huizhou, China vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 6024.553 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 35% cheaper than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 105,000,000 in Tabriz you would need to make just about ﷼ 68,054,729 (11,296元) in Huizhou.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 12,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 650 C$ (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 26 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,600 (about 2 hours ago)