Cost of living in Holguín, Cuba vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 257 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 42105.000 IRR / CUC *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Holguín (Cuba) is 32% more expensive than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 124,125,867 (2,948 CUC) in Holguín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 93,700,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1,312 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kathmandu costs ₨ 75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)