Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 328 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.816 IRR / VND *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 23% cheaper than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 105,000,000 in Tabriz you would need to make just about ﷼ 80,518,954 (44,331,799 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tegucigalpa costs L 322 (1 minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$2,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 12,500 (about 2 hours ago)