Cost of living in Haifa, Israel vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 256 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 12256.179 IRR / ILS *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 50% more expensive than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 142,006,822 (11,587 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 94,900,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mérida costs Mex$ 412,990 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php85,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santa Rosa costs ARS $56 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)