Cost of living in Guelph, Canada vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 317 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 30910.239 IRR / CAD *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guelph (Canada) is 18% more expensive than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 133,085,601 (C$4,306) in Guelph to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 113,000,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 90 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 5,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Fe costs ARS $1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)