Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 708 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 2222.768 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 29% more expensive than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 95,547,761 (Mex$ 42,986) in Guadalajara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 74,200,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 104 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guatemala City costs Q26,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rotterdam costs €8 (about 3 hours ago)