Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 190 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 102050.049 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 159% more expensive than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 255,166,810 (€2,500) in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 98,400,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q40 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Chicago, Illinois costs $14 (38 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 55 zł (about 3 hours ago)