Cost of living in Gijón, Spain vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 230 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 47747.569 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 5% more expensive than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 115,233,252 (€2,413) in Gijón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 110,000,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$2.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Clermont-Ferrand costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 10,000 (about 3 hours ago)