Cost of living in Genoa, Italy vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 376 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 47341.010 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 24% more expensive than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 122,060,975 (€2,578) in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 98,800,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mérida costs Mex$ 412,990 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php85,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $24 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santa Rosa costs ARS $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London costs £449 (about 2 hours ago)