Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 170 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 31685.689 IRR / TND *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 28% cheaper than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 109,000,000 in Tabriz you would need to make just about ﷼ 78,312,544 (2,472 Dinar) in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 20,000 Shilling (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,548 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Beirut costs 8,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Frankfurt am Main costs €467 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 5,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)