Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 392.533 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 43% more expensive than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 142,754,747 (¥363,676) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 100,000,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b60 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $130 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oakland, California costs $22,485 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,553 (about 2 hours ago)