Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 649 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 102050.049 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 230% more expensive than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 337,022,925 (€3,303) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 102,000,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Francisco, California costs $430 (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Chicago, Illinois costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 2 hours ago)