Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 209 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 7925.021 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 43% cheaper than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 113,000,000 in Tabriz you would need to make just about ﷼ 64,186,041 (R$ 8,099) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Murree costs ₨300 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Fukuoka costs ¥228 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baku costs 3.00 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)