Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 259 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 6131.829 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 59% cheaper than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 96,200,000 in Tabriz you would need to make just about ﷼ 39,786,934 (6,489TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 3,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €46 (about 3 hours ago)