Cost of living in Edmonton, Canada vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,012 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 30985.760 IRR / CAD *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Edmonton (Canada) is 30% more expensive than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 120,737,862 (C$3,897) in Edmonton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 93,200,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangalore costs ₨84 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $35 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarajevo costs 300KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly rent - 85m2 in New York City costs $860 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Guntur costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 25 (about 2 hours ago)