Cost of living in Dresden, Germany vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 197 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 47577.131 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dresden (Germany) is 16% more expensive than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 122,152,033 (€2,567) in Dresden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 105,000,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.90 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Nicolás de los Arroyos costs ARS $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belford Roxo costs R$ 6,000 (about 4 hours ago)