Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,339 prices entered by 204 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 495.926 IRR / BDT *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 17% cheaper than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 103,000,000 in Tabriz you would need to make just about ﷼ 85,701,810 (Taka 172,812) in Dhaka.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Fe costs ARS $1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Pretoria costs R 16 (about 4 hours ago)