Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 297 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.897 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 35% cheaper than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 104,000,000 in Tabriz you would need to make just about ﷼ 67,814,036 (Rp 23,405,949) in Denpasar, Bali.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Uberlandia costs R$ 5.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nottingham costs £661 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kraków costs 20 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (about 3 hours ago)