Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 6132.570 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 58% cheaper than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 93,700,000 in Tabriz you would need to make just about ﷼ 38,941,493 (6,350TL) in Denizli.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, weekly rent - 85m2 in New York City costs $860 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Guntur costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1,312 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.77 (about 2 hours ago)