Cost of living in Delhi, India vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,935 prices entered by 420 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 611.454 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Delhi (India) is 23% more expensive than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 77,676,264 (₨127,035) in Delhi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 63,400,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$20 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Funchal, Madeira costs €5.50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 11,000 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oran costs 20,000 Dinar (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)