Cost of living in Darmstadt, Germany vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 211 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 101573.846 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is 155% more expensive than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 275,021,764 (€2,708) in Darmstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 108,000,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.73 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €195 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Udaipur costs ₨609 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €32 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lahore costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)