Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 267 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 18.157 IRR / TZS *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 19% cheaper than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 110,000,000 in Tabriz you would need to make just about ﷼ 89,417,833 (4,924,830 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam.
Prices recently added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Sydney costs AU$75 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €790 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chiang Mai costs 10,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pasto costs COL$700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Jaipur costs ₨77 (about 2 hours ago)