Cost of living in Damascus, Syria vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz and Damascus have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabrizor theparallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 405 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 82.076 IRR / SYP *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 59% cheaper than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 103,000,000 in Tabriz you would need to make just about ﷼ 42,238,575 (514,625 £) in Damascus.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 23 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belford Roxo costs R$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $130 (about 3 hours ago)