Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,160 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 7925.021 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 30% cheaper than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 103,000,000 in Tabriz you would need to make just about ﷼ 71,682,389 (R$ 9,045) in Curitiba.
Prices recently added
- 10 eggs, large in Fukuoka costs ¥228 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baku costs 3.00 ман (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,000 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$95 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Chandigarh costs ₨600 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)