Cost of living in Colón, Panama vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 227 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 42125.515 IRR / PAB *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Colón (Panama) is 16% more expensive than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 128,386,049 (3,048 B/.) in Colón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 111,000,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $20 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 40 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 5,000₴ (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 3 hours ago)