Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 322 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 9789.493 IRR / RON *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 27% cheaper than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 101,000,000 in Tabriz you would need to make just about ﷼ 73,829,590 (7,542 lei) in Cluj-Napoca.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Udaipur costs ₨603 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$30,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$1,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $39 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Coimbatore costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minsk costs 40 BYN (about 1 hour ago)