Cost of living in Cincinnati, Ohio, United States vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 513 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 42105.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cincinnati, Ohio (United States) is 25% more expensive than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 129,957,154 ($3,087) in Cincinnati, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 104,000,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨380 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$40,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kigali costs 11,420 Franc (about 4 hours ago)