Cost of living in Chongqing, China vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 5958.480 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 27% cheaper than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 109,000,000 in Tabriz you would need to make just about ﷼ 80,060,763 (13,436元) in Chongqing.
Prices recently added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Sydney costs AU$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €790 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chiang Mai costs 10,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pasto costs COL$700,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs C$16 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Jaipur costs ₨77 (about 2 hours ago)