Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 231 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 11954.719 IRR / PEN *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 35% cheaper than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 96,100,000 in Tabriz you would need to make just about ﷼ 62,461,867 (S/. 5,225) in Chincha Alta.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hong Kong costs HK$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Jackson, Mississippi costs $1,271 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fortaleza costs R$ 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)