Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 240 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 31016.118 IRR / CAD *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 22% more expensive than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 124,093,122 (C$4,001) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 102,000,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $0.63 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U2,800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 50 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $429 (about 4 hours ago)