Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 204 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 1880.855 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco (Mexico) is 37% cheaper than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 104,000,000 in Tabriz you would need to make just about ﷼ 65,182,972 (Mex$ 34,656) in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco.
Prices recently added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Sydney costs AU$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €790 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chiang Mai costs 10,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pasto costs COL$700,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs C$16 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Jaipur costs ₨77 (about 2 hours ago)