Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 193 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 7925.021 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 32% cheaper than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 98,900,000 in Tabriz you would need to make just about ﷼ 66,857,455 (R$ 8,436) in Caxias do Sul.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €790 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chiang Mai costs 10,000 ฿ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pasto costs COL$700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Jaipur costs ₨77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)