Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 182 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 102050.049 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 144% more expensive than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 253,398,234 (€2,483) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 104,000,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 12,000 ﷼ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Dubai costs Dirham 70 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 7,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pretoria costs R 430,000 (about 2 hours ago)