Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 356 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 11.598 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 38% cheaper than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 96,100,000 in Tabriz you would need to make just about ﷼ 59,830,289 (COL$5,158,677) in Cartagena.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £2.77 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Gainesville, Florida costs $0.55 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Burgos costs €400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Melbourne costs AU$40 (about 4 hours ago)