Cost of living in Cardiff, United Kingdom vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 364 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 53113.253 IRR / GBP *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cardiff (United Kingdom) is 34% more expensive than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 147,884,323 (£2,784) in Cardiff to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 110,000,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jerusalem costs 38 ₪ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rancagua costs CH$250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liege costs €17 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Verona costs €400 (about 3 hours ago)