Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 417 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 16932.247 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 47% more expensive than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 160,223,988 (R$ 9,463) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 109,000,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €550 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 7,000 Dinar (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pretoria costs R 430,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $0.42 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 3 hours ago)