Cost of living in Cairns, Australia vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 203 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 29229.231 IRR / AUD *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 44% more expensive than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 157,933,678 (AU$5,403) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 110,000,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (21 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Fukuoka costs ¥228 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baku costs 3.00 ман (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Chandigarh costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)