Cost of living in Bydgoszcz, Poland vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 189 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 10658.657 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bydgoszcz (Poland) is 26% cheaper than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 112,000,000 in Tabriz you would need to make just about ﷼ 82,514,128 (7,742 zł) in Bydgoszcz.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$2.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Clermont-Ferrand costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 10,000 (about 3 hours ago)